We all know that kids grow up too fast. At CHOC, we believe illness or injury shouldn’t put childhood on pause. That’s why we’ve assembled a mighty brigade of pediatric healthcare experts to give our kids the best chance of growing into healthy and happy adults. And we need your help. As a non-profit health system, we rely on community support to provide leading edge care for infants, children and adolescents close to home. You can feel good knowing your donation is an investment in preserving the magic of childhood in Orange County and beyond.
Ways to Give
- Make a donation. Give a one time, monthly or annual gift or make a tribute donation in honor of a special person or occasion.
- Donate Online. www.choc.org/donate
- Donate by mail: CHOC Children’s Hospital. Attn: CHOC Children's Foundation. 1201 West La Veta, Orange, CA 92868
- Donate Stock. Please contact a Foundation Representative for stock/DTC transfer instructions at (714) 509-8690.
- Donate by Phone. To speak to a CHOC Foundation representative and make a donation by phone, please call 714-509-8690
- Donate via Text. Nothing could be easier than making a donation via your cell phone. Just text C-H-O-C to 71777 to make a donation to CHOC.
- Start a fundraiser. You can raise money on behalf of CHOC! Create your own campaign and ask your friends to support you. Learn how to start your own fundraiser and raise money on behalf of CHOC. CHOC Children’s is a nonprofit hospital that depends on the philanthropic support of our community. Your generosity enables us to continue providing innovative family-centered patient care. Your annual commitment ensures that CHOC Children’s fulfills its mission to nurture, advance and protect the health and well-being of children. Learn more about Children’s Circle of Care.
- Dedicate a planned gift to CHOC. Planned gifts ensure your relationship with CHOC is one that will last a lifetime. Click here to explore the many benefits of charitable gift planning. If you have any questions about the best way for you to benefit through a planned gift, please call Denise Ogawa, Director of Planned Giving at (714) 509-3589 or email@example.com.
- Corporate Giving. Corporations take a lead role in advancing the mission of CHOC Children's and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital. CHOC's brand is highly recognized and respected in Orange County. Your support for CHOC will illustrate your company's commitment to giving back and show that you care about the health and well-being of children in your community. Learn more
- Attend an event. You can attend or sponsor one of our fundraising events or even put on your own fundraiser to benefit CHOC!
- Attend or Sponsor Fundraising Events. CHOC Children's Foundation puts on several events throughout the year including our signature events. For a complete list of upcoming events that benefit CHOC, click here.
- Outside Benefits and Fundraisers. Interested in having CHOC benefit from your event and need to use our logo for your fundraiser? Go to our Cause Marketing page.
- Create a Virtual Fundraiser. Create your own campaign and ask your friends to support you. Learn how to start your own fundraiser and raise money on behalf of CHOC.
- Join a guild. The Guilds raise money in a variety of ways and have been active in community events since their formation including the annual CHOC/Disneyland Resort Walk. In addition, Guilds organize fund-raising events such as fashion shows, golf tournaments, dinner dances, home tours, boutiques, theme parties and other special events that appeal to their membership and constituencies. We have active guilds throughout Orange County. Find one in your area.
More Ways to Give
- Toy Donations. To donate toys or other items, please click here.
- Kids' Cards. CHOC Kids Cards are created by children who are or have been, patients at CHOC. By supporting these words of greeting, you will be giving children the gift of healing. All proceeds from the sale of these cards and gift tags support CHOC and CHOC at Mission.
- Donate Blood. We rely on volunteer blood donors like you, your friends, neighbors and co-workers to meet these needs. Every time our volunteers donate, they leave knowing they are having direct impact on the recovery of a child. Your blood donation gives these children a better chance at a healthy life. Learn more.
- Donate a Car. With the Wheels For Wishes & Wellness car donation program, no matter where you live, you can donate cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats. To donate a car or other vehicles, please click here.
- Become a Champion for CHOC. CHOC Champions is a group of young industry professionals who leverage their skillsets to create a profound impact on the lives of children in our community being treated at CHOC Children’s. Learn more.
- Become a Volunteer. The volunteers at CHOC Children’s generously dedicate their time to help us provide the very best pediatric services in Orange County. For almost 50 years, the volunteer programs at CHOC and CHOC at Mission have provided vital assistance to all hospital departments. Learn more.
- Donate Books. New and gently used children's books may be donated for families to enjoy in our waiting areas. To donate books, please call 714-509-4083..